Renewable Hydrogen Information Resources
What are some good information resources for learning more about renewable hydrogen?
- RHA Renewable Hydrogen Fact Sheet
- Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association fact sheets
- US DOE Fuel Cells and Hydrogen fact sheets
- National Hydrogen Association fact sheets
- Power to Gas: Opportunities for Greening the Natural Gas System, Flink Energy Consulting for NW Natural, 2018.
- Green Hydrogen Guidebook, Green Hydrogen Council, August 2020.
- Power System Flexibility Strategic Roadmap, Ecofys for European Copper Institute, 2015.
- Path to 100% Renewables For California, Wärtsilä White Paper, 2020.
- Hydrogen Deployment Tracking Web Page, IEA.
- The Future of Hydrogen: Seizing Today’s Opportunities, International Energy Agency (IEA), June 2019.
- The Role of Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in the Global Energy System; Staffell et al, Energy & Environmental Science Review, 10 Dec, 2018.
- Hydrogen From Renewable Power: Technology Outlook for the Energy Transition, IRENA, Sep 2018.
- The Future Cost of Electricity-Based Synthetic Fuels, Agora, 2018.
- Gas for Climate: How gas can help to achieve the Paris Agreement target in an affordable way, Ecofys, 2018.
- Hydrogen Roadmap (California), EIN, 2018. Hydrogen Scaling Up, Hydrogen Council, 2017.
- Electrolyser Future Cost and Performance Study, 2017.
- System-Level Power-to-Gas Energy Storage for High Penetrations of Variable Renewables, Lyseng et al, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2017.
- Renewable Hydrogen Alliance
- California Fuel Cell Partnership
- California Hydrogen Business Council
- Canadian Hydrogen Fuel Cell Association
- Center for Hydrogen Safety (CHS)
- Center for Transportation and the Environment (CTE)
- Colorado Hydrogen Network
- Energy Systems Integration Group (ESIG)
- European Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking
- European Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
- Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Energy Association
- Green Hydrogen Coalition
- H2@Scale (USDOE)
- Hydrogen Council
- Hydrogen Education Foundation
- Hydrogen Europe
- Hydrogen Tools Portal
- International Partnership for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in the Economy (IPHE).
- Massachusetts Hydrogen Coalition
- Ohio Fuel Cell Coalition
- Scottish Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
- US Dept. of Energy Fuel Cell Technology Office
- US Dept. of Energy Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technical Advisory Committee (HTAC)
Is there a definitive book on renewable hydrogen?
This document may come closest to that! See also the Green Hydrogen Council’s Green Hydrogen Guidebook, September 2020.
Are there information channels emerging on renewable hydrogen that we should be wary of because they offer information that is unreliable are not credible.
We don’t know of any at this time, thankfully! We note that producing hydrogen from renewable electricity has been a bipartisan interest in Oregon and Washington to date.
Has anyone developed a hydrogen wiki?
Closest may be the Wikipedia “Hydrogen Economy” entry.